15 July 2015
June 2015 Quarterly Production Report plus Video and Audio
Whitehaven today released our June 2015 Quarterly Production Report.
The highlights include:
- Outstanding safety achievement across the company with a 35% reduction in the TRIFR to 9.2 for the year.
- Record full year and quarterly saleable coal production of 14.6Mt and 4.8Mt respectively, an improvement of 41% and 66% on the previous corresponding periods.
- Narrabri ended the year strongly with new weekly (371kt), monthly (971kt), quarterly (2.7Mt) and full year (7.7Mt) ROM coal production records.
- Managed sales of 4.3Mt in June quarter and 14.0Mt for the full year, 46% and 29% ahead of the respective previous corresponding periods.
- Maules Creek declared commercial on 1 July.
- Equipment arriving at Maules Creek for the next ramp up phase to 8.5Mtpa.
- Whitehaven’s quarterly equity saleable production and sales were 3.6Mt and 3.2Mt respectively, higher by 58% and 56% than the previous corresponding period.
- Whitehaven’s equity saleable coal production and sales for the year were 11.3Mt and 10.9Mt respectively, 38% and 32% higher than the previous year.
The full report can be read here:
Video featuring CEO and Managing Director Paul Flynn regarding the results is below:
Audio from the Company Investor Conference Call can be found below:Back to News