31 August 2015
Coal Hard Facts – second edition
A new edition of Coal Hard Facts has been published by Minerals Council Australia.
Coal Hard Facts incorporates the latest data and analysis from authoritative sources to substantiate the following key points:
- Coal benefits all Australians through exports, jobs, wages, taxes and royalties and investment
- Developing economies will drive robust coal demand for decades to come
- Restricting access to coal would punish the world’s poor
- Low emission technologies are reducing emissions from coal by up to 90 per cent
- Divestment is an ideological movement that has no economic or ethical foundation.
The new edition can be viewed at this link: